|Availability:||Out of stock|
Founded in 2012 in Basel Switzerland, Open strives to produce high quality bike frames with the customers satisfaction at the forefront. Owners Andy and Eric have years of experience in the bike industry. Keeping Open small gives Andy and Eric the ability to take care of customers and shops while still getting to focus heavily on design and development. Open has a bike frame for any road you prefer.
- A high performance road bike frame using OPEN’s ultra-efficient tube shaping for power transfer, low weight & high strength
- Continuous seattube design for extreme comfort without gimmicks
- Tire clearance for modern road tires up to 32mm (since tire labelling is unreliable, always check tire clearance with the frame)
- Available in standard 2x and dedicated 1x version
- Classic, understated look in both shaping and color
- With road tires, it is a very fast road bike
- With big road/cross/gravel tires (32-40mm), it’s a go-anywhere bike perfect for mixed surface rides and most gravel routes
- With 650b mountain bike tires, it's unstoppable on very tough terrain yet much faster on pavement than you'd expect thanks to the road position
- With 650b gravel or mountain bike tires up to 2.4”(61mm), rutted singletrack, slippery roots and loose rocks are no match
- With 700c gravel tires up to 46mm, even the toughest gravel roads are tackled at lightning speed
- With 700c road tires (we recommend 35-40mm wide), you have the most comfortable road bike ever invented
We carry the full line of Open frames. If you have a question about a frame, be it sizing, availability, price quotes etc., then please feel free to contact us.