|Availability:||Out of stock|
Based in the UK, Factor has been building some of the finest frames in the pro peloton. Teams using them include Ag2r, Team UKYO, and Israel Start-Up Nation. Please contact us for exact pricing and availability or to discuss a custom build just for you.
Ostro Vam (Road)
- The OSTRO VAM is an aero disc-brake frame which weighs just 830g (painted, size 54, Flicker design).
- Tested on the cobbles of Paris-Roubaix, the OSTRO VAM is ideal for your roughest, longest roads.
- The OSTRO VAM is a bike that can be competitive on any terrain. It is ready to win sprints, conquer cobbled classics, and summit the climbs with the best.
- Fully integrated cabling.
Lando XC (Full Suspension)
- Vertically oriented rear shock.
- Faux-bar linkage ensures the suspension will stay firm but active when you are pushing the watts.
- Split seat tube allows for the use of monobox chainstay and low weight.
- The one-piece molded carbon rocker is extremely stiff, preventing any side loading on the shock which dramatically extends its life span.
- The front end of the frame defines the level of aerodynamic efficiency. A change in UCI rules now allows for a minimum cross section on all tubes to be as small as 1cm — down from the previous minimum of 2.5cm. With this new rule, we can reduce the frontal area by as much as 60%.
- Aero dynamics based on flow conditions. Having the thinnest possible frontal frame thickness and allowing for wide frame clearance from the spinning wheels aids the aerodynamics. Meanwhile, radical seatstays and drop out shapes work as inline aerodynamic flow conditioners to corral the vortexes emerging from the rider’s rotating legs and feet.
- Stiff and responsive. The design of the Hanzo pushes the UCI rules right to the limit for the ultimate in aero performance while still being able to transfer power efficiently.
Framesets include frame, fork, ceramic speed bottom bracket, ceramic speed headset, carbon stem, carbon handlebar, carbon seatpost, and Fizik saddle. Pricing for framesets starts at $5000 and $7000 for complete bikes.
Fair Wheel Bikes offers the complete range of Factor framesets and complete bikes. If you have a question about a bike/frame, be it sizing, availability, price quotes etc., then please feel free to contact us.