Praxis Zayante Carbon-S Crankset
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
The Northern California Coast and Santa Cruz Mountains are steeped in road riding history. To honor it, Praxis named their new top-level crank Zayante, after the fabled redwood-covered climb so-named – secret training ground for many local pros. This S-Version is spec'd with a simplified and economic set of their new LevaTime II rings with steel bolts.
*If you don't see the chainring and crank length combination you are looking for give us a call, we have extra rings in stock and may be able to accommodate you.
- Carbon Fiber Arms 165 / 170 / 172.5 / 175 lengths
- Levatime II X-Spider/Rings | Simplified X-Rings w/Steel bolts
- 48/32, 50/34, 52/36 | 10/11/12sp
- M30 Alloy Spindle | 30MM DRIVE / 28MM NonDRIVE
- 8mm Alloy Main crank bolt for Install/Self-Extract
- Weight : 680g +/- (172.5 with 50/34)
- Q-Factor : 147mm
- 2X CHAINLINE : 44.5mm | 1X CHAINLINE : 45.5mm
BB - Praxis M30 road cranks use our M30 family of BBs. These BBs have a 30mm Drive and a 28mm NonDrive Bearing. Versions offered : BSA / BB30-PF30 / BB86-BB90-BB92 / BBright / 386EVO / T47 E.B. / T47 I.B.
SHIMANO - Compatible with both Di2 and mechanical 10/11/12sp Shimano chains/drivetrains.
SRAM - Compatible with both ETap and mechanical 10/11/12sp SRAM chains/drivetrains. This includes the new 'AXS' flat chain.
CAMPY - Compatible with both EPS and mechanical 10/11/12sp Campy chain/drivetrains
MAIN BOLT - These cranks use an M30 alloy Main bolt/Self extractor.